The story of a Molly Wheaton, her parents and the ensuing insanity.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Ocean Adventures
I've been to the ocean before, but this time was the best! Except I had to stay on the leash because I do tend to lose my mind around so many dogs, smells, people, things to chase, and so much potential FUN! Apparently the last time we went, Daddy got a little ticked when I couldn't find a decent place to do a little "business" that was anywhere near them. I had to run (not saunter, stroll or walk) down the beach, pretending not to hear my name, the word stop, or come back here RIGHT NOW, until I found a place that smelled right and ripe for business. I didn't mind coming back after that, but Daddy and his little blue bag apparently needed to go all the way to that same spot. I think I got blamed for that somehow, cause the leash went on after that.
Well beyond that though, as I mentioned before, I have a love/hate relationship with water. I really enjoy chasing the waves back out to sea, but I'm not sure how I feel about swimming, so I kinda hop through the waves to get to the next one that needs chasing and biting. The video gives a better explanation than words can. Watch and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment