I have this strange love/hate relationship with water. On the one paw I don't care for it squirted directly on me. On the other hand, I love to bite it. I guess that makes it a hate/hate relationship! Well, ever since I went to the beach and chased the white caps of the waves (no one took pictures OR video of THAT excitement!) Mama has been thinking about how I might like a pool. Suddenly her eyes spy a pool with the word FREE written on it. Suspiciously it happens to be right in front of the house that got a full sized version. Hmmm...coincidence? Well I have no idea what she wants me to do with that silly thing. Then she starts to fill it up... it's GO time! Time for some biting, and chasing and scratching to get at the little critters that are really (pictured) on the bottom! I could do this for hours! Here is a picture and look over there for a video too.

1 comment:
MY dog Molly would never do that. Well not in a pool. But in her water bowel.
Post a Comment