




*
I went to a place called Sweet Valley Farm today and I met a dog named Jed and a dog named Boone. They were very nice and quickly understood my aversion to having my behind sniffed at.
I met a cat named Monster who got very puffy whenever I got near. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't come out from under the truck at one point. I also saw some chickens. They didn't seem very friendly and ran whenever I got near them.
The coolest thing was meeting a horse named Cisco. He was sooooooo tall. I didn't want to scare him ~ so I kept my distance ~ for his peace of mind only, of course.
I also met a very nice lady named Karen who said I could come back there even though I chased her chickens. I am very, very sorry about that Karen lady.
I can't wait to go back there and smell me a chicken! Just kidding, Karen lady! :)


1 comment:
Dear Mollypup,
Fletcher and I are crying puppy tears for two reasons: one--we didn't get to sniff chickens with you; two--most importantly, you moved away. This is not a happy day for us. Please move back today.
We know about some farms real close that have "short" horses and plenty of chickens to sniff.
I will save part of my Valentine cookie for you if you move back right now; Fletcher already ate his whole cookie.
I will send my big brother Andy (St. Bernard mix) to pick you up if your parents want to stay in Oregon. He can travel a long way without getting tired.
Your buddy,
Dot
Post a Comment