When I was in the pet store (see very first picture) my sister was there too! Mommy and Daddy didn't know until the day they came to pick me up and SURPRISE - We're both there! (My sister was hiding in the back the first time they came and met me.) The pet store people said "You should meet them both and see which one you like best". So they met and fell in love with each of us - but in a different way. We must have been there for an hour. While they talked, they called me Molly and my sister Maggie - just so they could talk about us. Poor Mommy and Daddy had to choose because they couldn't take both of us. They decided on me, because I was the one they met first!
Just the other day I heard them wondering about Maggie, which made me wonder too. I wonder how she's doing? She was so happy and affectionate in the store, I wonder if she kept that with her new Mommy and Daddy?
So Daddy took me shopping at Pet Smart today - that was pretty fun! I walked on the counter, which will teach daddy to put me in the cart and then put the cart next to the counter. But I digress. ;) Anyway, we walk out and there is someone else to meet as I'm walking to the car. I love meeting new people!! So this guy says "Wow - she looks just like our Rosie"! Well Daddy is inquisitive and starts asking questions about where Rosie was from, when she was born and it turns out...
I think we met my Sister's new Daddy!! Same birthday, same store, everything! C R A Z Y!!
They exchanged information so that we can see each other again and I can't wait! This is going to be so fun!! She was so much fun to grow up with and I miss her sometimes. In fact, I look in the mirror sometimes and pretend it's her so we can play together. (Either that, or I'm addicted to my own good looks).
I can't wait to see her again. I'll keep you posted. Whoo Hoo!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh my goddess
that is the cutest and most awesomest thing in the WORLD
HURRRRRRAh for the reuniting of maggie/rosie and molly~
weeeoooooooooooooooooh
Molly,
That is the best story! I hope you get to reconnect with your sispup soon :)
xoxdv
Post a Comment